Sunday 6 January 2013

Saying goodbye to the love of my life, was so hard!

Me and my sexy baby <3


So I said my goodbyes this morning, I am so sad :( My baby should land back into South Africa in the next 30 minutes more or less...
 
 
I can't wait to be done with the training, I have 3 days to go, so just need to stay focused and hopefully it will soon be over and done with... Then I can relax for 3 days before I have my first flight. It's crazy to think that in exactly a week I will be on the plane to Cairo!!!
 
 
I worked hard to get where I am today, and soon I will live out my dream. Not many people get the chance to live out their dream job, so I must just make the most of this - it will happen once in my life!!
 
 
And hopefully before I know it, Tristan will be able to move to Dubai :):) Things are looking up, it's a matter of time.
 
 
 
 









1 comment: