Friday 25 January 2013

KUALA LUMPUR & Roster for February!



Arrived in Kuala Lumpur this afternoon -  4 hours ahead of Dubai so it's just turned 23:00 here however I do not feel sleepy enough to go sleep now.

I was meant to fly to Bangladesh but then as I was getting ready for my flight, Crew Control phoned me to tell me that there's been a change in my roster (a "slight change" as they call it)

I was happy to find out that my flight changed to Kuala Lumpur instead of Bangladesh, I just think the layover would be nicer in Kuala, also 3 hours longer flight and instead of flying with Boeing 777 I now flew on A380 for the second time :)

We are staying at the Marriot hotel and its very pretty and comfortable! I have two single beds unfortunately however I still think I will sleep very comfortable tonight.

So I also received my roster for February!! My flights are as follows:

All of them are layover flights and I have not one turnaround!

Birmingham
Bangkok
Vienna
Mauritius
Brazil (Sao Paulo)

I have a total of 12 days off in February so that should be awesome as well!
I also applied for leave for the first half of the year: 8 days in April and then 7 days in June - I should find out soon if the leave has been approved or denied, here's hoping!

Well I suppose I need to get some sleep! Chat soon*


No comments:

Post a Comment