Wednesday 9 January 2013

I've got my wings baby!!!

I have received my wings to fly!!! Training is FINALLY over... Wow, what an journey it has been so far. I am mentally and physically exhausted, but the good news is, I have 3 full days off before I take my first flight on!

Today was relaxed, we just received some added info and our final documents like our medical certificate, our FACE card (it's this pretty pink card, which we can use at many restaurants, clubs, bars, hotels, shops and beauty salons whereby we will receive discount) and also our SEP license.

WOW, still can't believe I am done. Tomorrow I can sleep in a bit, should receive my debit card from the bank I joined in Dubai and then I have a manicure appointment at the mall later and just need to go get my e-Gate card at EGHQ :)

I will definitely update the blog once I have completed my flight on Sunday! I am petrified about flying as Emirates Cabin Crew for the first time, but at the same time I am extremely happy, proud, excited and honoured!
What an opportunity of a lifetime I have in my hands.... just incredible.

Wish my baby was with me to celebrate my success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment