Saturday 2 February 2013

Singapore!!

Hotel Carlton
Carlton Hotel Singapore

Slept like a Pre-Madonna



The prettiest Pig I've seen in a while - at Raffles Mall Singapore


I had a wonderful time in Singapore, I just feel that sometimes 24 hours really isn't enough to really explore a city because once we get to the hotel we are really exhausted and just want to go sleep and relax the next day.
 
Also, what is a bit annoying sometimes is that you try arrange with some of the other crew members to go out the next day to sight see but then they never pull through the next day and you end up spending your time alone in the hotel.
 
I am too scared to go explore the city on my own, I don't want to go wandering about places which I am not familiar with. Just can't take that risk. I went to Raffles Mall which is very close by the Hotel (Carlton) and was walking distance. I did some shopping with my allowance money and walked around the place a bit to sight-see; the rest of the time I spent going to the gym and relaxing in the hotel room. I have to say the crew were really nice and we all got along nicely.
 
The flight back to Dubai was painful, I was so tired, my back was sore, my feet was killing me and I was so happy to get back to my flat and get some sleep! So weird, walking into the flat, at 08:15 in the morning, closing the curtains and going to sleep!
 
 
I have 4 days off now, I will only fly again on Thursday then I'm off to Birmingham UK :D pity it couldn't be London, however it's still the UK and I always wanted to go there!!
 
Also I am happy that my baby might come visit me for a long weekend end of February if all goes well! I miss him so very much so looking forward to see him <3
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment