Thursday 21 February 2013

10 000 hits and paying trip to Mauritius

A big thank you to all, I have reached 10 000 hits on my blog :D

Who knew I would one day go to Mauritius AND get paid to go?
Amazing place, it reminded me so much of South Africa!!! I saw a Woolworths, Pick 'n Pay, Food Lover's Market etc etc... made me feel like I was almost home again :D

The Hotel was very lovely, nice view and everything, however, quite expensive and also there's not really busses or taxi and if you do order a taxi, it would take half of your allowance money, so wasn't really worth it. We were also an hour away from the nearest beach so that wasn't amazing, however I did see some nice parts of Mauritius and will definitely go there again. It was raining most of the day as well which made it unpleasant to travel to the beach :(

I am too excited for tomorrow morning, as my fiancé comes to visit for a few days!!! It's been almost 8 weeks since we've seen each other...

Then on Tuesday I am off to Sao Paulo BRAZIL!!! Looking so forward!

Below, some pictures of the lovely Island which is Mauritius:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 








2 comments:

  1. This blog is having very informational content, thanks for sharing. trip to Mauritius

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hotel rooms you stay is very luxury....oh im so jealous! :p

    ReplyDelete