Saturday 16 February 2013

Fell in love with this city which is Vienna; Austria

What a magical city!! Unbelievable, it has this vintage feel to it, the buildings are magnificent and so beautiful.... I was walking in the street and suddenly thought it would be so nice to live here, I could see myself and my future husband being in this city together...

Initially when we arrived at the hotel yesterday (We are staying at the Marriot by the way) I thought to myself there is no way I am going out to explore the city as the weather was really miserable. However today it was a bit better and I was down in the lobby busy looking at the cute things at the gift shop and I thought let me just go outside and feel if the weather is bearable... so I started walking and soon forgot all about the cold. Next time I am definitely bringing some gloves and hats and a proper winter coat :D

There's snow everywhere!! I am glad I took the courage to go and would definitely want to come back to this city again :)

We're flying back in a few hours, then I have 2 days off (very happy about that) and then I fly to Mauritius :D always wanted to go there so quite excited to go.

Below, some pictures from Vienna:












No comments:

Post a Comment