Wednesday 6 February 2013

Tomorrow Birmingham and some pics of Engagement

So I thought I would post some pictures of my engagement which happened on 05 Nov 2012 - we recently received some more pictures and it was such a memorable day for me. A day which I dreamed about since I was a young girl.

 
 
It was one of the best days of my life as well as one of the happiest that's for sure.
 
I definitely have a keeper and he is such a romantic!
Can't wait to see him in about 16 days :)
 
So tomorrow morning I fly to Birmingham in the UK, I am looking forward to the trip, and I would like to go visit Cadbury's World. I have been extremely lazy since I got back from Singapore and I can't remember when last I slept this much!
 
Flying is very exhausting on your body and I listen to my body, if I need to sleep then sleep is what I'll do - no matter how boring that may sound to other people...
It's important to look after myself :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You look great together with your beau.... Gorgeous couple.

    ReplyDelete