Sunday 3 March 2013

Sao Paulo, Brazil!




 



Sao Paulo was very nice, not exactly what I was expecting, however, still a pleasant city and we stayed at the best hotel so far (well according to me that is) It's a beautiful hotel (The Hyatt), had the most amazing bathroom and they make the stay just extra special!


It was a tiring flight, duration was just over 14 hours going to Sao Paulo and just about 14 hours coming back to Dubai, but we were circling for a few minutes as well before we eventually landed back into Dubai.

Sao Paulo is quite a poor city, drugs are known to be very high in this particular city, so there really isn't much to do except going to the mall, and walking around a bit, which one should also be careful of, because you don't know which drug sellers you're walking next to.

The crew were very nice, there was no problems during the flight. We also had the opportunity of taking our rest in the CRC. The CRC stands for "Crew Rest Compartment" which consist of bunk beds so it's very small but it serves its purpose. Each of us got 3 hours rest, however you find it difficult to really have a good sleep because you keep waking up from turbulence or just the general noise of the aircraft.
Still, let me tell you, those 3 hours of relaxing was amazing!

So, back in Dubai, this is my last day off, I fly tomorrow morning at 3am to Mauritius again :) hopefully the weather will be better this time so that I can go to one of the beaches.

Also, hopefully soon we will find out about my fiancé's possible job opportunity here in Dubai, I have all my fingers crossed that we will receive good news! I need to have my baby here in Dubai as soon as possible!

1 comment:

  1. I love it how you place your signature red hat at the desk in the room! Nice photography... Keep sharing babe! :)

    ReplyDelete