Friday 30 November 2012

It's hard to adjust to this new life

It's hard for me to adjust to my new life in Dubai.... It's really harder than I thought it would be... I just have to be strong and get through this adjustment time.

I had severe back pain 2 days ago... Think it was due to stress and maybe not sleeping right. I could hardly sit or walk so I had to go to the EK Clinic, luckily they really helped me fast and I had to get a Voltaren Injection and they also gave me some pain medication...

I feel much better today, and I just hope I don't get it again, because it will be a problem if I need to fly and have that happen to me. They say I must try strengthen my lower back muscles by doing some Pilates... don't know where I'm going to find a class out here in the desert lol, but will see if there is a gym in the city that has classes over a weekend...

We did our uniform fitting on Tuesday I think. It was really nice... I can't wait to get all the goodies and have my first flight. I hope I will look nice in the uniform :)

In 21 days I will see my Fiance :):) excited much?? It's the hardest part, not being able to see him... we can Skype at least, makes it a bit easier...

The Emirates Simulators are FANTASTIC... they really can create any situation possible using the simulators. It creates the whole experience!! Training is hard, we have SEP exams on Wednesday and Thursday, so have to study this weekend!

The Simulator(s)




1 comment: