Tuesday 20 November 2012

Hello Dubai!!!

Hi everyone!!

So finally I get time to write about my experience so far... I have been so busy! It's about 22:45 here in Dubai, and I am dead tired.  I have been tired since I got to Dubai, and there is only a 2 hour difference between South Africa and Dubai.

I am in the desert alright! Landed at 23:30 on Friday night, checked in into my apartment at 3:30am and turns out I live with 2 other South African girls. The other girl joined on Saturday morning....

We just completed our medicals today, it took 2 days of long waiting but now it's done. Hope I pass it lol.

Anyways we received our manuals today as well, it's so big, I really don't know how they expect us to learn all of it in 6 weeks, but one thing is for sure, they will keep us busy for the 6 weeks. I think next week we will fit our uniforms as well, excited!!

I will post some pics of my accommodation soon promise!!

Here are some photos on the day I left for Dubai:




No comments:

Post a Comment