Sunday 11 November 2012

e-Ticket, e-Visa & Accommodation Details


5 Days before I leave to U.A.E and Ticket, Visa and Accommodation details received...Finally!!

So the days are counting down and I received my final travel documents. I was really, really hoping I wouldn't get accommodation in the middle of the Desert, but guess what? That's exactly what happened!!

I will be living in the Sarab Building, Block 5 in Nad Al Shiba - aka the middle of the Desert!!




It is going to be so much fun, and definitely a challenge for me, as I am so used to living in the City, where things are happening. Now, I will be isolated a bit. However from what I gather, it's some of the newest buildings of Emirates and there is a nice Gym, steam bath's and Pool. Also I think the Lobby has free internet facilities.

There's also busses every 10-15 minutes which travels into the city which is about 35-45 min drive.

I have been allocated the Master Bedroom :D isn't that something to be positive about?! I must say, if it wasn't for that then I would have been feeling a little sad for not getting the accommodation in the City.
I will get the biggest room in the apartment and also en-suite bathroom :)

I bought my luggage this weekend, and the big pack will commence tomorrow.. I will probably pack, and re-pack my bags several times just to make sure I can get the most out of the bag space.

ALSO, I have awesome news!! I got engaged on Monday after dating for 3 years... it was one of the best moments in my life!! I must say, what an awesome year 2012 has been so far. It started off slow, but it's ending on such a big high!

That's it for now, I will post some more soon :)





4 comments:

  1. Hey, I got my accommodation details today and I am also in sarab, block 4 4204 B! How do you find Sarab i have heard mixed comments? Any information would be great thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I will be flying over this Friday from London. I received my accomodation details today too, im in Sarab building - block 4 4222 C. Im so exited! What's it like?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOP MOVERS AND PACKERS 055 5081288 Yousaf Dear Sir/Madam,
    We are Professional Movers,
    » Residential Moving ( Flat, Apartments, Villas)
    » Commercial Moving (Offices, Hotels, Warehouse etc)
    » Highly Trained Packing Staff
    » Expert Carpenters
    » Expert Handyman services
    » Cargo Packing Staff
    » Assembling Of Flat Pack Furniture ( IKEA, Home Center etc)
    » Disposal Service.
    » Boxes and Packing Material supplies.
    Call us Movers For Reliable Cost Effective Services.
    We provide 7 days a week services.
    We Do Work On Friday.
    So “Why Not Let The Experts Handle It” Please Call OR Whats app Any Time 055 5081288 Yousaf

    ReplyDelete