Saturday 24 November 2012

Hi guys and girls!!

It's been such an emotional week and last few days. I survived my first week in Dubai, but it has not been easy. I have been home-sick quite a few times, but I hope it will get better and easier as the days pass.

Today was my second "off" day as it was our weekend, however we had to "work" today as well... We visited the Mosque which is a Moslem Church here in Dubai. It gave us some info about the Religion and was very informative. I was just very tired, so almost fell asleep a few times :P

I couldn't even work on my laptop the last few days, as I have been waiting for a plug adapter. My one friend from South Africa joined Emirates yesterday, so she brought a plug for me. After the Mosque I went back to Emirates Head Quarters because I needed to complete a few assignments and after that I went to visit my friend in Razooki building in Al Nahda 2.

On Thursday night I went out for the first time since I arrived in Dubai. We were a big group and went to Barasti's - it is a beach club near the Marina... awesome vibe, almost like a party in Ibiza :)

Below are some pictures of the last few days:

The Mosque

Barasti's
 
View from Barasti's Club
 
Emirates Doll at Emirates Shop, I want one!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment