Monday 12 November 2012

My Engagement

So, I thought I had to at least blog about my engagement a little bit! Me and my Fiance, have been dating for 3 years now. The day before our 3 year anniv. mark, he proposed to me!

He arranged with a photographer to do a "couple shoot" with us and he told me that it was for the purpose of me having some nice pictures to take with when I move to Dubai.

So, it was on a Monday, and I really just was not in the mood for a photoshoot, because it was on a Monday, I mean who would be in the mood right?

Anyways, I decided that I can just suck it up, it was for a good cause after all. We went to this location - Nature Reserve just outside of Pretoria. The sun was setting in the back and while we were busy posing for the photographer, Tristan went down on one knee, and opened up this metal heart, inside were Roses and between the roses was the ring - so beautiful!! It's feminine, delicate, sparkling and breathtaking!!

Of course I said yes, I have been waiting for this moment forever, I DREAMED about it!!

Here are some pictures and the Ring of course:

The Stunning Ring
Just before the proposal :)
 
Memories
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment