Friday 14 December 2012

First 2/3 Weeks of SEP training

It's been such a hard 2/3 weeks... but I survived it :) I started with SEP training and just completed my last week :)

I got 100% for my fist exam, which was hard, but not as hard as the last exam which I wrote yesterday....
I can finally say I am done with SEP, I passed ALL my exams, and practical assessments. Got 100% for one exam yesterday, 95% for the second and 97% for the 3rd one. I am very pleased to announce that I can now operate on the A380 and the Boeing 777 baby!!!

Our trainers were really amazing, and I had the privilege of having the one trainer which is also from South Africa. They surprised our group yesterday with some nice snacks and drinks so we all had a little farewell party. I will never forget this time in my life, even though it's hard and being away from home doesn't make anything easy, it's still an experience which many people can only dream about.

We did the ditching yesterday, the water temperature is set as cold as the ocean's :) so they really do create this world of reality for us... We also had to "evacuate" out of the A380 upper deck so went down the slides, which was also an amazing experience.

I have my first weekend off in a long time. Planning on tanning by the pool today with this one friend I made who also lives in the same block and then later on plan on just watching some movies and relaxing. We start our GMT training early on Sunday morning, which will be another week and we will also receive our official Emirates Uniform next week Thursday :):) can't wait!!

Oh!!! and my fiancé is coming to visit next weekend, 7 more days to go, am really so excited to have him here in Dubai with me!!


Little message from our Trainers, Ella and Sarah:








No comments:

Post a Comment