Sunday 30 December 2012

1st Flying Roster :)

Received my first flying roster :)
Sorry that I have not been writing lately, it has been a rollercoaster time and I don't even find time for myself.

So I will operate my first "suppy" flight on 13 January 2013!!!! First flight will be to Cairo in Egypt. Second flight will be a 26hour layover in Paris; France!!!!!! (other turnaround flights include Iran, Kuweit, Sri-Lanka to mention a few)
Have a lot of turnarounds, but second layover will be Singapore on the 31st of January .... I am very excited for this journey to kick off! I am exhausted of training every day. I trained on Christmas day and had to train on the previous Saturday. Started with Service Training, and although other people have told me that it's easy and chilled, I am finding it quite hard and a lot of info to remember.

At the same time my fiancé is visiting from South Africa, and I don't want to be in class everyday :P want to spend as much time with him as possible and it's not always possible. I come back home from training college then I have e-learnings to do and also home based assignments and studying. Guess how I am spending my new years?? Studying....
We get the day off and the coming weekend I don't have any training... Want to make the most of the time as my fiancé is going back to SA on Sunday :(



1 comment:

  1. I am regular reader of your blog and no doubt it all stuff is awesome. The best thing about your sharing and posting is that you always provide content that is helpful for both the newbie and experts.
    Are Looking for promotion agencies in dubai visit our website for more details.

    ReplyDelete