Sunday 26 August 2012

Emirates Final Interview



My final Interview experience:

My final interview was on the 8th of July with Emirates Airlines. It was on a Sunday and it was difficult for me as I had my stepmother's birthday lunch on that day, and my family wanted me to be there. I decided to go to the lunch, knowing that I could probably only stay for a short while as I didn't want to put extra stress on myself with regards to being late for my interview.

I ended up staying just an hour, but I am glad I left early because grooming takes quite some time, as you can imagine that I wanted to really look my best for the interview.

I arrived on time, ended up having the Russian lady interview me. The interview didn't last much longer than 30 minutes. They interview you on your past and current work experiences.
So, nothing to worry about. If you passed the Assessment day, then Final Interview isn't nearly as intense and stressful.

I was glad once it was over and done with. And then the "wonder, and wait" begun.
The lady told me that it could take anything between 6 weeks and 3 months before I would know my faith.

Tips for if you have your final interview with Emirates:

  • Make sure you have your passport photos - in colour and make sure you have 4 - 6.
  • Ensure that your formal photo is correct - as mine wasn't and I ended up having to retake my photos. Get your formal photo done by a professional photographer. Good posture, facing the camera, legs next to each other, feet next to each other, make sure not to cross your legs. Arms must be next to your sides.
  • Wear court shoes (no strappy shoes)
  • make sure your hair is tied back and neat.
  • Wear the famous red lipstick.
  • and most important: give a biiiig smile, showing off your teeth!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Maryke! I have my assessment day next week and hopefully my FI too! Could you give some examples of the types of questions asked in the interview? Keep up the good work! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    Your Name:...............
    Your Country:...............
    Your Occupation:...............
    Loan Amount Needed:...............
    Loan Duration...............
    Monthly Income:...............
    Your Telephone Number:.....................
    Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
    Phone number :+44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello are you looking for a loan with low interest you need a loan to start your own business you have seen the right company with our company you can get your loan with out no delay kindly email us on { loanforallservice @ gmail . com} or whatsapp us on 1 443 281 3404

    ReplyDelete