Saturday 28 December 2013

Merry Christmas & last blog for 2013!!

 
 
 
 
I was meant to fly to Kuala Lumpur on the 27th but that didn't happen. Good thing too, because I am sick again - flu! I think it must have happened while I was in London. They searched our bags at the airport (each and every crew member) - we had to get off the bus and go into this building and it was raining with strong cold winds blowing. So tomorrow I am on home standby for a few hours. Will probably get called out for a turnaround.
 
My one South African flatmate is moving out today - she is moving to Tecom building (so happy for her, it's a stunning building)
So now one room is open in the flat and I am quite curious to see who our new flatmate will be :) hopefully she will be from South Africa as well!
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas for those who celebrate Christmas! I was all alone in the flat, but that's the sacrifice you have to make when you are flying - you will miss most birthdays, you will miss Christmas and New Years with family.
 
 
 
I am looking forward to 2014, it will start off with a bang and lots of excitement!!
 
 
 
Thank you to each and everyone of you for reading my blog, it has reached almost 93000 hits! May you all spend the last day of the year with the ones you love, and end the year on a wonderful note and happiness in your heart!
 
much love x0x0x0x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment