Monday 2 September 2013

Amazing time in SA & Roster for September - looking FINE!!

I had a wonderful time in South Africa, I was there for about 10 days and believe me when I say, I didn't want it to end. Sadly, reality hits you in the face after some time and I had to head back to Dubai sooner than I thought.

There is always a silver lining: I will be back in about 3 weeks - I have such a cool roster for September: Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, CAPE TOWN & Johannesburg :D couldn't be more stoked about flying to my country twice in one month and also the fact that I only have a total of 4 flights! I was supposed to be on Reserve this month however I skipped it because I have leave :) clever girl and I didn't even realize!!

I started Twitter a year or so ago but never really got into it too much, and I decided to give it another go - can't really see all the fuss about it but I suppose it's a great way to share information and seeing as I visit so many different countries, I thought it would help to share this with all of you.
So I will give it a trial period and see if there's any interest.

My Twitter name is: @MaryksB

Below, some pictures of the "Groenkloof Nature Reserve" in Pretoria, South Africa - it's actually a city but funnily enough, there are some animals you would normally only find in the lowveld.... which makes this a truly remarkable city!


 

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow i just read your entire blog, what an inspiration. I am delighted to hear that you are going to update through twitter! I love reading about your adventures/ daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun :) I am glad to hear that you are enjoying my blog! Just wish I could update the blog more frequently... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading your blog too. Actually you really encouraged me since I succeed until The Emirates Cabin Crew Final Interview in Paris last August. I am joining the company in the early November. I am so impatient.

    ReplyDelete