Monday 12 August 2013

Beautiful Mauritius!

Went to Mauritius again, which was stunning as always!! Flight(s) went ok, crew weren't really amazing, I don't know what it is lately, but I haven't had nice crew for the last 3 flights now :(

So when I got to Mauritius I was really tired and sleepy after the flight, however it was about 11:30 by the time we arrived at the hotel and I really wanted to get a tan so I decided to brush off my tiredness and I am glad I did... I had a really nice tanning session and had a nice view too! The weather in Mauritius was perfect! It didn't rain once (don't get me wrong, I LOVE rain however it's not ideal for tanning) and it also wasn't too hot!

I am now back in Dubai, enjoying my days off - I have "Can Use reserve" for tomorrow, which might turn into standby or a flight but to be honest, I just couldn't deal with another flight tomorrow and then have Cairo turnaround on Thursday, it's just been really crazy since this month started! All I want to do is chill out, go to the gym and pack for my trip to South Africa (which is on Friday) - I am super stoked, can't wait to see my family and my two beautiful dogs!

My facebook is also back to normal, I gained access and all is fine :)

Below, some pictures of Mauritius, Port Louis:







 

6 comments:

  1. Ek is absoluut mal oor jou blog Maryke! Asolutely entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elle! Baie dankie! dis lekker om bietjie 'n comment te kry van 'n Suid Afrikaner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI , Thanks for this amazing post . Mauritius is really a stunning place . These captures are awesome . Honeymoon package to mauritius

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete