Monday 3 June 2013

PRETORIA!!!



How nice isn't it to be back in South Africa, oh my goodness,,, the smell, the sound, the blue sky, the roads, the FOOD, and the people; MY people!!!

I arrived last Thursday night, and can't believe it's Monday morning already. Time flies when you are having fun, we all know that saying too well!

I am loving every second so far, it's so refreshing to be with my family, my dogs and the most important: my significant other!

Decided on a change, (of hair colour) - it's now very light, as in VERY light brown... I am still deciding if I like it or not, it's definitely a big change as I have always been dark brunette, however sometimes change is good.

Right now it's the beginning of winter, so it's starting to get really freezing cold in the mornings and evenings, which is also very nice for me because Dubai is getting too much for me at this stage with summer taking full charge. I am not missing Dubai a single bit as you might have noticed by now :P

Today I plan on spending my day by visiting my grandparents, chilling with my dogs in the living room and taking in the fresh air of Pretoria, the city I was born in :D

 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment