Tuesday 11 September 2012

Final Approval Completed :)

YES!

Received my email from Emirates today, stating that I can resign from my current work when I am ready to do so, as they have obtained my Final Approval.

It's surely a great relief once you receive the email notification/sms from Emirates advising you to resign.

My work has been annoying me so much the last couple of days, so you can imagine my relief when that message came through.
I wish I could resign tomorrow already, however I still need to keep my head high, and push through for the next 5 weeks.

I only have to give 2 weeks notice as I only started the "new job" about a month ago. At the time I applied for Emirates, this job opportunity came along, and I would have been foolish to decline as I was not sure of what the outcome with Emirates would be.

I feel so bad knowing that in 5 weeks I will resign, but at the same time, I am busy counting the days.

It still feels like a dream. I will soon leave behind my loved ones, my family, my two dogs (Cosmo and Vogue)
and a great Country...

No comments:

Post a Comment