Sunday 16 September 2012

61 Days ,,,



There's not many days left for me in South Africa, as I will soon embark on my new journey to Dubai UAE.
I am very excited and believe that I will be successful from here onwards, not only in my personal life, but also on a career level.

I haven't even started with my vaccinations, and I need to try get all of them done, before I travel to Dubai as I think it can be quite expensive to get it all done there.

Also, I decided to resign a bit sooner than initially thought. I will resign on the 11th of October, and my last day at work will be the 25th. That means smiles all round.



I also started looking at luggage this weekend, I don't want to spend too much on that as Emirates will be giving me luggage once I start working for them, and as soon as I start to fly, I will soon be able to buy any luggage I want, from any country I want!!

Will also move out of the apartment on the 3rd of November, then will stay at my mom's place until I fly 2 weeks later.
It gives me some time to sort out all the things as I do not want to be rushed.
Also begun with a list of things I need to remember to pack. The packing will be frustrating as I only have 50kg to play with.

What to take, and what to leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment