Thursday 25 October 2012

Just finished working my Notice Period

Must say, one of the best feelings ever!! I finished working my notice period today. After 8/9 weeks of working at this place, I am very happy to close the chapter.
 
 
If it wasn't for getting in with Emirates, then I seriously don't know how I would have been happy at this place. Everything is so unpleasant, the people are sarcastic, and the environment is depressing.
 
 
Now, I can just focus on the next 20 days that I have left in my beautiful country. So, tomorrow I plan on sleeping in, and lying in front of the TV for the rest of the day... Ofcourse with my adorable dogs!!
 
 
And for tonight, I plan on getting Super-Size McD's takeaways, watch Homeland and spend the rest of the night with the love of my life :D
It will be pure bliss!!
 
 
 
 
On Saturday, I have to go to Home Affairs to obtain a copy of my Birth Certificate as I can't find the original anywhere.
Also have to get the OPG Teeth X-Ray done, and go to my bank to find out if I can link my current bank account with my new bank account in Dubai.

So, busy weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment